Your WordPress Sidekick™
So you can DIY, but you don’t have to do it alone.
We love to work with DIYers—the go-getters, the explorers, and those who love to tinker and manage their own website. Yet we know that issues arise sometimes, and you just wish you had a little help without breaking the bank.
Sidekick—our unique DIY support service is affordable, flexible, and comprehensive to make sure you have the help you need, exactly when you need it. Nothing more, nothing less.
Just contact us to get started, or schedule a discovery call now.
Our Support Plans
Decide on the right plan for you, then contact us or schedule a discovery call to get started.
Best for: WordPress beginners who just need a bit of help navigating the platform and solving minor issues.
- Services: Access to the DIY knowledge base, email support, guidance, and advice, up to 3 support requests per month. No dedicated troubleshooting or update hours.
- Communication: Email and support system requests during normal business hours.
- 10% off the standard hourly rate for troubleshooting or updates.
Best for: Businesses that rely on their WordPress sites for critical operations and require quicker, more comprehensive support.
- Services: Everything in Basic, plus on-demand troubleshooting or updates (up to 1 hour per month), custom created tutorial videos for your website and situation, and up to 10 support requests per month.
- Communication: Email, support system requests, and limited phone support during normal business hours.
- 15% off the standard hourly rate for additional troubleshooting or updates.
Best for: Larger businesses with complex WordPress websites, or for those who want the peace of mind of having dedicated WordPress experts on their team.
- Services: Everything in Pro, with up to 20 support requests, 2 hours of troubleshooting or updates per month, regular health checks and updates, personalized training, and priority phone support during normal business hours.
- Communication: All communication channels, available during normal business hours, plus 4-hour response SLA.
- 20% off the standard hourly rate for additional troubleshooting or updates.
“Steve and his team are quick to respond and always have an answer. They are my go to for all my website needs!”
Relax and Learn Guitar
Prefer to schedule a time right now?
Schedule a time using the calendar below. We look forward to connecting with you!